Ready To get started?
Just answer a few questions
DC | MARYLAND | VIRGINIA
Servicing the D.M.V. Area
Welcome to one of the most efficient and service-oriented mortgage experiences in America!
Supreme Lending was founded in 1999 with one goal in mind – to improve the mortgage process. And since then, we have been doing just that. Here, we deliver exceptional service and some of the fastest turntimes in the industry.
Experience what it’s like to be a priority when you work with my team. We will provide you with assistance in navigating what can be a confusing array of mortgage requirements, and really make the process incredibly simple and even enjoyable.
My team will stay in touch with you throughout the process and get your home closed quickly and conveniently. Whether you are buying, selling or refinancing our goal is have your loan clear to close in 20 days or less so you can focus on all the other details you are faced with.
Whether this is your first mortgage loan or your 1,000th, make it a Supreme one!
LET’S GET STARTED!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Owning vs Renting
Many people believe that they cannot afford to buy a home, not realizing that homeownership is within their reach.
The Loan Process
Understanding the mortgage loan process can help you be prepared to take that step towards home ownership in Franklin & Nashville TN.
When looking to purchase a home for the first time in Franklin & Nashville TN, it is important to understand which loans are best for you.
Zero Down Payment Programs
100 no MI w/community 2nd
The Supreme 100 No MI with Community Second is a 0% down payment conventional loan with 1% in closing cost assistance! And No Mortgage Insurance!
- 97% 1st lien with 4% down payment assistance 2nd lien
- Minimum Credit Score 660
- Purchase, 1-unit primary residence
- Loan amounts up to $484,350 ($726,525 in high balance areas)
The USDA Rural Housing Service has various programs available to aid low- to moderate-income rural residents to purchase, construct, repair, or relocate a dwelling and related facilities. USDA Rural Housing loan programs allow qualified homebuyers to get loans with minimal closing costs and no down payment.
- No down payment requirement
- Property must be located in an eligible rural area
- Closing costs can be added to the loan amount (if the property appraises high enough to include it at up to 100% of the appraised value)
- Loan government guarantee fee up front and annual
- Low interest rates
- Applicants with a wide range of credit profiles may qualify
- Income eligible applicants who do not qualify for conventional financing may qualify
- Families & individuals that have minimal funds for a down payment and closing costs includes first time homebuyers and repeat homebuyers
- Seller concessions – 6% max
- No cash reserve requirement
- No Non-Allowable costs
- No First Time Homebuyer Requirement
- 30 Year Loan @ competitive fixed rate
- No limit on gift funds
- Property must be in very good condition and have a high insulation R-factor
- You cannot make over 115% of the median county income to qualify
- Must be able to verify income limits
A VA loan is a mortgage loan guaranteed by the Veterans Administration. It was created in 1944 and signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A VA loan provides veterans and/or their surviving spouses who have not remarried, with a federally guaranteed home with zero down payment. The program, also referred to as the GI Bill, has been highly successful and has helped millions of American veterans and their families acquire a home.
- No down payment
- VA does not require private MIP
- Limit on the amount of origination fees and closing costs that the lender can charge
- Limit also placed on appraisal fees
- Borrower with eligibility remaining must have a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA
- Borrowers are required to make a one-time funding fee based on loan amount and applicant’s service length.
- Closing costs can be paid by the lender and the seller.
Low Down Payment Loans
The Federal Housing Administration was created in 1934 in an effort to bolster homes sales during the Depression. By financially guaranteeing loans, the FHA lifts much of the risk of non-payment and foreclosure from private lenders. It is important to remember that the FHA is not a lender; they just guarantee your loan.
- Bankruptcy not an automatic disqualification
- Lower interest rates
- Down payment is less
- Lower mortgage points and other closing cost requirements
- Resale can be made more quickly
- Is backed by the U.S. government
- Down payment required
- Higher upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) than on conventional loans but monthly MIP is lower
- Loan Limits are lower than conventional
- MIP required regardless of the Loan-to-Value (LTV)
FHA 3.5% Down Payment
- Lower Credit scores permitted (as low as 580)
- Down Payment can be a gift from a family member
- Minimum 2 years from Bankruptcy
- Minimum 3 years from Foreclosure
- Max 6% Seller Assist
- Down Payment assistance available through CHENOA Fund
Conventional | 3% Down Payment
Conventional loans are actually any type of creditor agreement that are not guaranteed by the Veterans Administration (VA), or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). In general, all conventional loans are eligible for sale to the government sponsored entities such as Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac (FHLMC) or to private secondary market investors. There are two different types of Conventional loans; Conforming and Non-Conforming loans. Conforming loans have to meet the guidelines set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Any loan which does not meet guidelines is a non-conforming loan.
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Down payment can be a gift from a family member
- Max 3% seller assist
10% Down Jumbo
- 10% Down with NO MI
- Debt-to-Income Ratio up to 49%
- Blended Ratios Allowed
- Non-Occupying Co-Borrower Allowed
- Loan Amount up to $1.5 million.
The Supreme Advantage of Owning vs Renting
Many people believe they cannot afford to buy a home not realizing that homeownership is within their reach. In fact, your monthly mortgage payment could be less than your monthly rent! Supreme Lending is dedicated to finding a home mortgage loan in Nashville & Franklin TN that is best for you. Ask us about our Down Payment Assistance and First Time Homebuyer programs and stop renting today!
- First Time Homebuyer Programs Available
- Rates are Still Low
- Low or No Down Payment Options Available
- Minimum Credit Score FHA 580
*Contact a tax professional to verify eligibility. This is not a guarantee of a tax credit.
Rent vs Own:
- Interest Payments may be Tax Deductible*
- Potential to Build Equity through your Own Mortgage Payment
- May be Able to Capitalize on Prospective Market Value Increases
- Invest in your Own Financial Future not the Landlord’s
Have A Question?
Use the form below anytime, or give us a call during our open hours.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”ajax=”true”]
By submitting this form I am agreeing to be contacted by a representative of Supreme Lending.